Bad things: All of the forum posts were lost. Your password was reset (but you can request to make a new one) When your current subscription ends it will not auto-renew you have to resubscribe. (make sure your current auto-renew […] ↓ Read the rest of this entry…
Recent ComicPress Commits on Github
- removed the above blog settings to show on is_home only, the sidebar now shows on all posts/pages by Frumph on Jul 08, 2014 @ 22:55
- added option to add the PW async code to the header; removed blog.php since it's not allowed by the theme review team anymore for stupid reasons by Frumph on Jul 08, 2014 @ 22:53
- fixed the blog.php template pagination (hopefully/needs testing) by Frumph on Jul 03, 2014 @ 14:30
- Removed stray taxonomy-chapters.php that doesn't belong to this release by Frumph on May 30, 2014 @ 13:15
- Setup for 4.2 of ComicPress by Frumph on May 30, 2014 @ 13:03
Archive for Information
Due to the forums being constantly attacked spam wise – I do not have the time to clear hundreds of spam posts every single time I login there, I have removed the forum.frumph.net forums. You can just email me with […] ↓ Read the rest of this entry…
ComicPress ComicPress will update (be submitted to the theme review team) on the last day of each month. (If there’s an update) If there’s no update then won’t release at the beginning of the month and will wait until next […] ↓ Read the rest of this entry…
Speed up your sites ‘display’ time, how fast it loads to the end user; by putting your external ads in iframes.
You toss some advertisements on your site and the worse thing that happens is that it slows the display time of your site to the end user by waiting for the advertisement to load up.